- Jelonet Paraffin gauze dressing features a soft paraffin base sterile dressing
- Benefits include:
- - Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of exudate Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
- - Maintains shape, resists fraying - Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape
Additional Information +
- Can be combined with topical medication of choice - Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- This information is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
- Options available include:
|7403||5 x 5cm||50 dressings|
|7404||10 x 10cm||10 dressings|
|7459||10 x 40cm||10 dressings|
|7415||15cm x 2m (roll)||12 rolls|
|66007477||10cm x 7m||Tray of 1 Strip|
Product Codes +